Saturday, May 28, 2011

I had the best day with you, today. -T Swift


This past year has been really rough for me. I am grateful for my awesome hubby. What would I do without him? I wanna take a moment to list the reasons why I love this man.

He is so full of energy! He can literally go non stop, he keeps me young!

He will randomly break out in song, the songs he makes up. The best is he trys to rhyme, but doesn't at all, which makes it so much funnier.

He doesn't care about what anybody thinks of him. He is who he is and if people don't like him then whatever.

He is a big family person. He loves his family dearly and is always wanting to spend time with them.

He will drop anything for anyone, especially the ones he loves and help them in any way he can.

He is a dreamer. He has ALOT of dreams and is very optimistic about them.

He has a big heart. The sweetest person I have ever met.

He loves the outdoors, and being active in that way.

Is patient with me with alll my mood swings!

He will never give up on a person.

He has a strong testimony of the gospel.

He probably is the silliest person I have ever met! Seriously.

And many many more.

We have been married for almost 9 months and we grow closer as time goes by. Cant wait until September 18th!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Did you guys go hiking? It looks like you guys have so much fun together!

    ReplyDelete